Corporate Governance Services
We help you to establish good Governance Practices and professional ethical standards that are key to the growth and long-term sustainability of your organisation.
- Sign the Annual Returns of Private, Public, or Listed Companies.
- Certify compliance with Schedule V of the Companies Act.
- Certification of all documents to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Submit declaration for registration of Memorandum and Articles of Section 8 companies.
- Certify extinguishments and physical destruction of share certificates after completion of buy back of shares by the company.
- Advise on good Corporate Governance Practices and Compliance with regulations and standards set by statutory authorities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Create a compliance schedule and closely monitor your company’s adherence.
- Perform Due Diligence of your corporate compliance.
- Prepare and submit compliance reports regularly to the Board of Directors.
- Issue compliance certificates for compliance with Corporate Governance as stipulated under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
- Provide legal opinion in matters of Labour, Industrial, Environment, Taxation, Commercial, Foreign Exchange, Human Resource and other Corporate Laws.
- Facilitate bringing Independent Directors on the Board of a company and train the new member in the Rights, Duties and Responsibilities.
- General advise on Company Law
- Preparation of Minutes and Resolutions under Companies Act, 2013
- CSR Advisory Services
- Advising on Allocation of Funds