Services to Banks and Financial Institutions
We provide the following Company Law Services to Banks and Financial Institutions:
- Issue Status and Search Report and Corporate Information Reports.
- Advise on Loan Documentation and Stamp Duty.
- Advise on Creation, Modification, and Satisfaction of Charges on Assets.
- Advise lenders in safeguarding their interest consequent to a change in the Borrower’s constitution including a change in Management and Ownership.
- Issue of Due Diligence reports and certification as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for lending under a consortium of Individuals or Banks.
- Create documents and file e-forms for Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of Charges on the Company’s Assets with the Registrar of Companies.
- Perform Due Diligence of client loans on behalf of Banks.
- Assist in getting approvals from the Regulatory Authorities for the delay in creating and filing charges.
- Assist in getting approvals from the Regulatory Authorities for the Rectification of Charges.
- Undertake Charge Management on behalf of the Lenders.